COVID Vaccine Registration for 18+ Beneficiaries… Learn how to register for Covid-19 Vaccine? If you are 18-year-olds or above, then you can register for the Covid vaccine from 4 pm today.
The third phase of COVID vaccination is going to start from the first day of the next month, i.e. from May 1. Indian Citizens can Register For Covid Vaccine if they are 18 or 18+. The registration process is starting from 4 pm today (28-Apr-2021). Learn how to register.
COVID Vaccine Registration 18+ from 4 pm today
The registration process for immunization of 18 or 18+ is starting from 4 pm today, you can register by visiting cowin.gov.in, UMANG app or Aarogya Setu. UMANG and Aarogya Setu are the 2 Indian Government apps that can be installed from Google Play and Apple App Store.
COVID Vaccination’s third phase will start from May 1 in India. People between the ages of 18 and 44 can now participate in this third phase of covid vaccination. Its advance preparations are starting from Wednesday 28th April.
MyGovIndia has tweeted, “Registration for 18 plus to begin on http://cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App at 4 PM on 28th April.” The tweet also stated, “Appointments at State Govt centers & Private centers depending on how many vaccination centers are ready on 1st May for Vaccination of 18 plus.”
Registration for 18 plus to begin on https://t.co/G4e2WXWB9X, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App at 4 PM on 28th April. Appointments at State Govt centers & Private centers depending on how many vaccination centers are ready on 1st May for Vaccination of 18 plus. #LargestVaccineDrive
— MyGovIndia (@mygovindia) April 28, 2021
Remember, corona vaccination must first be registered on the CoWIN portal. The registration process is scheduled to begin on Wednesday, April 28 at 4 pm. You can also register for COVID vaccination from the Government of India’s contact tracing application Aarogya Setu. There is also another app called UMANG, where COVID Vaccine Registration for 18+ is possible. These apps can be downloaded from Google Play and Apple App Store.
Key Information — COVID Vaccine Registration 18+
Key Things you should Know Before Covid-19 Vaccine Registration:
1) COVID Vaccine Registration of 18 or 18+ is starting from 4 pm today.
2) One can register from cowin.gov.in, UMANG app or Aarogya Setu App.
3) Aarogya Setu and UMANG can be installed from Google Play and Apple App Store.
4) Many are complaining that the CoWIN app is not working. They need to know that they have to visit CoWIN portal and register for the Covid-19 vaccination.
How to register for the Covid-19 vaccine from CoWIN website?
1. Visit CoWIN website – cowin.gov.in.
2. Find and click on the “Register / Sign in Yourself option“.
3. Enter the mobile number.
4. Click “Get OTP“.
5. Enter OTP and click “Enter”.
6. Visit “Register For Vaccination” and fill in details. Like, Photo ID proof, date and year of birth, name and gender.
7. Click on “Register”.
After following all these steps, you can check your Account Details by Log-in again.
How to Schedule an Appointment for COVID Vaccination?
1. After Registration, the “Schedule Appointment” option will be shown to you.
2. Click Schedule Appointment.
3. Enter Pincode and tap “search” button.
4. Choose date and time.
5. Click “Confirm”.
Note: CoWIN website allows you to add at most four members from one number.
COVID Vaccine Registration 18+ Via Aarogya Setu
- Download Aarogya Setu app.
- Open your “Aarogya Setu“
- Click on the CoWIN tab.
- Select “Vaccination Registration” option.
- Enter “phone number”.
- Complete OTP Verification.
- Then you will be redirected to the Registration page. Go there and give all the required information and follow the same steps as explained in the registration process from CoWIN portal.
Follow the same process for registration for both Aarogya Setu & UMANG App. You can register from anyone according to your convenience.