Everyone knows that Windows 10 Anniversary Update has introduced a new Connect app that lets users cast their Android screen to their Windows 10 PC. But many of us do not know ‘How to Screencast Android screen to a Windows 10 PC?’. If you have an Android device, you will be able to cast your android screen to your Windows 10 PC.
How to Screencast Android screen to a Windows 10 PC? Easy Steps
To cast your Android screen to your Windows 10 PC, just copy the steps given below:
- On your Android Device, Open the’ Notification centre’.
- Expand the quick actions section.
- Click on the Cast button.
- From the Cast section, Click on More Settings.
- Now on your Windows 10 PC, Search and open the ‘Connect app’.
- After that, you have to make sure that wireless display is enabled on your Android Device by clicking on the More icon situated at the top.
- Now, Wait until your Android phone detects your Windows 10 PC.
- Once your Windows 10 PC shows up, just click and select it and it’ll start connecting.
- Once connected, you can now see your Android screen on your PC as shown in the screenshot given below.
Casting is a very helpful feature on Windows 10 it is also available for Windows 10 Mobile devices. However, if you wish to cast your Windows Phone’s screen to your Windows 10 PC, you are better off practising ‘Project My Screen’ from Microsoft which allows a better experience.
If you still need to use the ‘Connect app’ on PC, just open the ‘Action Center’ on your Windows Phone, and click on Connect by expanding the Quick Actions panel. There, you will be able to locate your Windows 10 PC and cast your Windows Phone screen to your PC.
If you have tried out the ‘Connect App’ featured by Windows 10, let us know about your experience in the comment section below.